A professional dramaturg’s report on your play.
The Dramaturgical Commentary Program offers a professional dramaturg’s report on completed one-act or full-length plays. You will receive a detailed analysis of the script, constructive criticism, and questions for consideration for the next draft.
Submitting playwrights must be current PTD members. Digital submissions preferred.
- Up to date membership
- A completed application form.
- The script: FORMAT: Times or Courier or Ariel 12-point font is preferred. Pages must be numbered, with the name of the play in the footer. Digital copies accepted in PDF format, saved with the author’s first initial, last name and DRP as the file title (e.g. wshakespeareDRP.pdf).
- Pay fee of $100 (per script). Paypal payment preferred (below) or please contact email@example.com to arrange payment.
HARD COPY SUBMISSIONS:
- Must be printed in 12-point font on *unbound*, single-sided, white, letter-size paper.
- Include the playwrights name, email address, and telephone number.
- Include a cheque, money order, or cash for the submission fee of $100 (per script), plus membership fee if applicable.
- Be sent via regular post or dropped off in person.
MAIL OR DROP OFF SUBMISSIONS TO:
PTD Dramaturgical Comment Program
159B Frederick Street
Kitchener, ON N2H 1K8
Reports are generally returned in six to eight weeks.
If you have any questions about the PTD Dramaturgical Comment Program,
please e-mail Lisa O’Connell firstname.lastname@example.org or call 226.647.3013.