Theatre Creators’ Reserve
Pat the Dog is once again accepting applications for Theatre Creators’ Reserve.
Pat the Dog Theatre Creation has been chosen as a recommender for funding by the Ontario Arts Council under its Theatre Creators’ Reserve Program. As part of this program, individual professional artists and collectives can apply for funding directly to Pat the Dog using an official OAC application. The program will support creators in the creation and development of new work. These grants offer artists and collectives the opportunity to conduct research or to work on a first draft or subsequent drafts of a play.
Equal consideration will be given to:
- Artists who are new to Pat the Dog Theatre Creation;
- New plays or projects by artists who have had an association with Pat the Dog Theatre Creation;
- Artists interested in exploring new and innovative forms of theatrical expression.
Before you write your application, please read the TCR Guidelines thoroughly. You can find them here.
- TCR Application Form (3 copies) from the Ontario Arts Council here.
- Support Material (1 copy):
- A summary of the play or project, maximum 1 page.
- A development plan with timeline and objectives including the overall vision of the project, maximum 2 pages.
- Resume and bio on the playwright and other artists involved.
- Sample pages: a recently written script or sample pages from the proposed project, minimum 10 pages.
Submissions can be emailed to email@example.com
- Please sign and scan a copy of the OAC application form, and make sure your first and last name are in the file name
- Please include links and passwords to any audio-visual support material
- pdf formats of all support material are preferable
- Optional: you can group all support material in one large .pdf file
Or you can submit materials by mail to:
Pat the Dog Theatre Creation
159B Frederick Street
Kitchener, ON N2H 1K8
DIGITAL SUBMISSIONS STRONGLY PREFERRED.
Deadline for submissions is November 27, 2015.
Questions? Concerns? Just want to chat about your project? Feel free to email Lisa O’Connell at firstname.lastname@example.org.